This two-property Marriott campus will offer travelers the choice of selecting a new Courtyard or a new AC Hotel while visiting companies like tech giants Google, Microsoft and LinkedIn in Palo Alto and Mountain View. Guest will also appreciate The Village at San Antonio Center, located five minutes from the hotel campus, a 56-acre regional mixed-use development featuring dining, entertainment and retail options. Courtyard, a business travelers’ favorite since the brand’s launch in 1983, offers amenities that help travelers make the most of their time on the road, combining innovative technology with style and comfort.
- 150 rooms and suites – some with outdoor patios
- The Bistro for sit-down meals, grab ‘n go snacks and beverages
- Lobby Lounge, Bar and Library
- 1,200 square feet of meeting/event space with outdoor patio
- 24/7 fitness centers
- Heated outdoor pool with whirlpool and sundeck